The Glasgow and Clyde Valley City Deal is an agreement between the 8 local authorities across Glasgow and Clyde Valley and sets out how the region will create and support economic growth. The key priorities focus on:
- setting up a £1.13 billion Glasgow and Clyde Valley Infrastructure Fund to improve transport and regenerate/develop sites
- supporting growth in the life sciences sector
- helping small and medium enterprises to grow and develop
- setting up programmes to support unemployed people
- testing new ways of boosting the incomes of people on low wages
A copy of the report can be accessed here.