Evaluation has never been more important. In order to improve on how we deliver economic and social change we must make best use of learning from past experience. Project and programme evaluation is a core service for EKOS and we are widely regarded as a market leader in the field, providing robust assessments of the economic, social and environmental impacts of a wide range of economic and social development activities.
Our evaluation work combines carefully designed research with extensive knowledge of what works gained through more than 20 years of experience. As a result, we are able to provide useful learning and clear recommendations to improve our clients’ future activities.
We have wide experience of evaluating:
- large scale economic and social development programmes such as European Structural Funds
- area regeneration plans and projects
- initiatives to develop business competitiveness
- innovation support programmes
- community development projects
- cultural and sporting events and activities