Economic and social justice are key to creating a fairer and more equal society. We have significant experience in helping individuals, groups and communities that experience social and economic disadvantage to access better opportunities, and have a greater say over what happens in their community.
More communities are taking a leading role in regeneration and setting local priorities, but may lack the skills, confidence, capacity, ambition or support to determine their future. Empowering local people and organisations to bring about positive change is an important area of our work.
We work with a range of organisations from national bodies to individual community groups across the third sector to help with:
- community empowerment, engagement and capacity building
- funding applications
- monitoring and evaluation
- development of community plans and strategies
- development of feasibility studies and business plans
- designing innovative service delivery models
- Social Return on Investment
If you would like more information on what we do and how we can support you, please contact:
Nicola Graham, Senior Consultant
0141 353 8328